Specializes in General, laparoscopic hernia, gall bladder, colon, appendix, abdomen and obesity surgeries
“Dr. Usman Khan” Locations
About “Dr. Usman Khan”
Dr. Muhammad Usman Khan, MBBS, FCPS, MRCS, is an Associate Staff Physician in the Digestive Disease Institute at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Prior to joining Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Dr. Khan was a Specialist General Surgeon at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi with his main interest being GI laparoscopic Surgery, proctology, hernia, gallbladder and surgical emergencies.
Dr. Khan received his medical degree from Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, China. He completed his residency at the College of Physician & Surgeon in Pakistan, as well as further advanced Surgical Laparoscopic training in Singapore. He also completed his MRCS in General Surgery in the UK and received his Laparoscopic Surgical Diploma in France.
Dr. Khan resides in Abu Dhabi. He enjoys outdoor activities, watersports, cricket, squash, watching movies, dining out and socializing. Usman is General/ laparoscopic minimal invasive and obesity surgeon
- Associate Staff Physician DDI - Surgery ( 2018 - Present ) Cleveland Clinic
- Specialist General & Laparoscopic Surgeon ( 2015 - 2018 ) Mediclinic Alnoor Hospital
- Clinical Fellow ( 2018 - 2018 ) AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende AV
- General Surgeon ( 2013 - 2015 ) Zayed Military Hospital
- Resident Medical Officer ( 2012 - 2013 ) Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Surgical Resident ( 2007 - 2012 ) Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre
- Diploma of Training in Advance Minimal Access Surgery ( 2016 - 2016 ) University of Strassburgh, France
- FCPS (fellowship college of physicians & surgeons) - General & Laparoscopic Surgeon ( 2007 - 2012 ) College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan
- MRCS (Membership Royal College Glasgow) UK ( 2008 - 2010 ) Royal College of Surgeons & Physicians Glasgow UK
- Advance Upper GI Endoscopic Course ( 2019 - 2019 ) IRCAD
- MRCS (membership Royal College of Glasgow), UK, General Surgery